I encountered a very strange situation today.  I had the following in a web
page:

<s:iterator value="employees">
    <s:textfield name="employees[%{key}].id .../>

where the get method in my action was:

public Map<String,Employee> getEmployees()

The employee id 7932F was being interpreted as 7932!  The trailing "F" was
apparently being considered a literal for FLOAT and was being trimmed off
the String.

When I wrapped the variable in quotes is worked

 <s:textfield name="employees[  '%{key'  }].id .../>

Does this appear to be a bug?