Thank you Dave, it's works using

<almayer:dummy message="${currentPage.key}"/>

But if I change my tag' s definition in this way:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] name="property"%>
<h2><s:property value="${property}"/></h2>

incapsulating the use of the struts taglib into the tag, intending to
pass the property value as arguments, in this way:

<almayer:dummy message="currentPage.key"/>

I receive the error:

According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute value
does not accepr any expression

I remember that this is for security purpouse, but daoe exist a
workaround to hide the use of struts' taglib in the tag?

Thanks

Gianluca