Pablo Vázquez Blázquez wrote:
Any idea about why am I getting increasing response times each time I access to the page?

I have already a great response time the first time I access to the page (which is also a problem), but my main problem is that after 6 or 7 accesses it in unmanageable...

Thanks!

I don't recall the 0.4 dojo tabbed panel being particularly slow to render, other than the extreme initial page load while Dojo makes too many http requests.

I can't think of any reason why it would get slower after a genuine page reload with the same content (if it's reloading via ajax though, then there's a good reason). The reload problem is not evident in the showcase: it's consistently unbearably slow for each reload at planetstruts. Dojo parses your html for widget markup, so it there's a lot of mark-up inside the tabs it's going to be slooowww (such as tables).

Whenever I had a dojo problem I created a simplified page of html with just the one widget on it to isolate the cause. You're putting yourself through unnecessary torture by not using a newer client-side library though.