I see. Please be more specific about what you mean when you write that it does not work. The interceptor you have coded does not inject the "mese" into any action, but it does convert internally from month names to numbers.

Perhaps you could create an interface called "MeseAware":

public interface MeseAware
{
        public void setMeseAsNumberString(String meseAsNumberString);
}

and implement it in your action that needs mese as a number. Then inject it from your interceptor:

        Action action = (Action)actionInvocation().getAction();
        if(action instanceof MeseAware)
        {
                ((MeseAware)action).setMeseAsNumberString(getMese());
        }

Other things:

- Since you do not need the init() and destroy() methods, you might consider extending AbstractInterceptor instead of implementing Interceptor. - Java classes names should begin with upper-case letters, like "public class ConvMese".
- Java "ifs" should have braces, even if they are only one-liners