Hey Wes --

Travel and paper is so 80's bro.  Have you considered an online format?  I
think a five day session where 2-3 are basics and the remaining 2-3 are
advanced topics would be flexible.  This way you could price the two
separately and allow clients one or both enrollments.  As far as course
materials goes, I think S2iA and your S2iP would be great resources, and
hey, they are already written and have labs!  The marketing piece is outside
my area of expertise.  I was a corporate trainer for several years and would
be interested in pair-teaching with you if this pans out.

Peace,
Scott