Hi All,

We are on the way to develop a new application using struts2. Currently we
are analysing the area of authentication and authorization, we do have some
options of using the following frame work for these

1) Acegi
2)JAAS

my point is that we any one in the list is using any of the security frame
work.please let me know about there experiences, so that it will help us in
choosing the right security model.

regarding the pltfrom we have decided to use is as follows

1) Struts2
2) JSP/Velocity
3) Hibernate
4) YUI

these are the core building block rest technologies and frame work can be
choosen as required

looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

thannks in advance
aum