Hi gang,
We are taking our first steps into using the dojo tags, in a Struts 2.1.7
project (yes, we jumped too soon, I don't think it's entirely relevant).
 Specifically I've got an <s:select> tag set up, and when its value changes,
I publish a dojo event ("/changeFamily").  A div is set up with <sx:div> as
follows:

<s:form id="familySelection">
  <s:select name="familyId" listKey="id" listValue="name" headerKey="0"
headerValue="Select One" list="familyList"
onchange="dojo.event.topic.publish('/changeFamily');" />
</s:form>

<s:url id="catalogContentsUrl" action="catalog-contents"/>
<sx:div formId="familySelection" indicator="bigRotationImage"
href="%{catalogContentsUrl}" listenTopics="/changeFamily">
  (No family selected)
</sx:div>

When I change a value in the s:select, however, Firebug tells me that the
page is executing a GET rather than a POST.  So the value of familyId never
gets posted (breakpoints indicate that the setter does not run).

What do I have to do in order to get the value of familyId to be posted?
--
Jim Kiley
Senior Technical Consultant | Summa