Thanks Dale --

I hear what you are saying, and this seemed a little foreign to me too!
However, for a plug-in to be a drop-n-go deal, I sort of think the goods
should all be in the plug-in jar itself?  Make sense?  I was looking at this
article, and it appears this cat has a JSP working in his plug-in?

http://www.struts2.org/category/struts2-plugins/
http://www.struts2.org/category/struts2-plugins/

The reason for this plug-in is to eliminate a couple pages of configuration
steps for the adopter of my application.  I'd rather not say just drop the
plug-in in your WEB-INF/lib folder and then copy JSP files here...

Peace,
Scott