I am working on a plug-in and having trouble getting the runtime to find my
freemarker pages.  I have a folder named pages in my plugin.jar where my
freemarker pages reside.  My struts-plugin.xml is referring to the pages as
follows:

<result type="freemarker">/pages/config.ftl</result>

However, I am receiving a runtime

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Template /config/pages/config.ftl not found.
        at freemarker.template.Configuration.getTemplate(Configuration.java:489)

I have studied the struts2-config-browser-plugin and I'm now starting to
wonder if there is some magic with respect to the freemarker folder being
called config-browser which happens to be the same namespace of the plugin.

Does anyone know the mechanics of these names?

Peace,
Scott