Long time ago I also have trouble to execute Scripts in AJAX Content.
http://old.nabble.com/-S2--No-JavaScript-in-TabbedPanel-to14772176.html#a14772176

So I switch to jQuery also for AJAX functions.

Why do you mix Dojo and jQuery?
You can use the build in Datepicker from dojo or switch
to one of the two jQuery Plugins they exists for struts2.

http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/

or

http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery-plugin/

Best Regards

Johannes Geppert

fireapple wrote:

> Thanks Johannes, I'm using struts 2.0.11, this is my ajax submit tag:
>
> <s:submit     action="segment_udpateSegmentList" value="Update" theme="ajax"
> targets="%{'segment_edit_message'+#ind.index}" showLoadingText="false"
> indicator="%{'loadingImage'+#ind.index}" executeScripts="true" />
>
> I just added executeScripts="true" to it but still doesn't work. Any other
> possibility may cause this problem?

-----
---
web: http://www.jgeppert.com