De : Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukasz.len...@googlemail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 9 novembre 2009 08:39
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: [Struts 2.1.8] Filter init parameter "actionPackages" fails on
JBoss5.1.0: workaround ?

2009/11/8 Celinio Fernandes <cel...@yahoo.com>:
> I am facing the same problem as described in this JIRA issue :
> http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2948

I tested that with JBoss 5.0.1 GA and I used example application based on new
struts2-archetype-convention archetype. I didn't spot any problems.

> If i remove the <init-param> attribute then it complains about actionPackages
> missing.
> Of course I changed   <param-value> to point to the package where my
> Action classes are (under WEB-INF/classes)

Did you try to set up constant either in struts.xml or struts.properties?
struts.convention.action.packages = example

where you should specify the full names of packages with actions, like below
struts.convention.action.packages = com.demo.web.actions

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/