On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Rafael Muneton
<rafael_mune...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Vitor:
>
> What I am trying to achieve is that , after a user can log in to the Web
> Application, this user receives the MainMenu screen of the Application, where
> there are several options, that he/she can choose from.This MainMenu is a
> Java application not a Servlet.
>
> And after reading your answer, I think that maybe I need to upgrade to Struts
> 2.
>
> I am using Struts 1.1

I don't think an upgrade is necessary. I think you just need to
understand a little better how things work in a JSP/Servlet
environment... The page that launches the MainMenu application is
bound to have either an <applet... or <object... tag. It has been a
while for me, I can't remember which. But, if there is information
that needs passed to the MainMenu, then you need to make that
information into params. Then, when the page that launches the
MainMenu is rendered, pass the information to the MainMenu by
rendering the appropriate <param... tags.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.