from a few days i'm working on struts and i'm trying to develop an simple web
application.
i cant see the elements of my array(bookList) on jsp page when i run my
program it returns me an empty page where am i wrong please help me i'm
losing my mind for two days.

Book class

public class Book {

    private String name;
    private String description;
    private int price;
    private int id;

    public Book()
   {

   }
    public Book(String name)
    {
        this.name=name;
    }

     public ArrayList<Book> loadData()
     {
         ArrayList<Book> kitapListesi = new ArrayList<Book>();
         kitapListesi.add(new Book("calculus1"));
          kitapListesi.add(new Book("calculus2"));
         return kitapListesi;
     }

BookForm Class

public class BookForm extends org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm {

   private ArrayList<Book> bookList;

    private String name;

    private int number;

  public ArrayList<Book> getBookList() {
        return bookList;
    }

 public void setBookList(ArrayList<Book> bookList) {
        this.bookList = bookList;
    }

BookAction Class

public class BookAction extends org.apache.struts.action.Action {

    private final static String SUCCESS = "success";

    public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
            HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
            throws Exception {

        BookForm bookForm = (BookForm) form;
        Book book = new Book();
        bookForm.setBookList(book.loadData());

        return mapping.findForward(SUCCESS);

struts_config.xml

 <form-beans>
        <form-bean name="BookForm" type="paket.BookForm"/>
    </form-beans>

<action-mappings>
        <action input="/data" name="BookForm" path="/data" scope="request"
type="paket.BookAction"/>
    </action-mappings>

data.jsp

   <logic:present name="BookForm">
           <logic:iterate name="BookForm" property="bookList" id="book">
 </logic:iterate>
</logic:present>