Hi,

i'm using jsp:include to include a jsp from another but i've a problem
to get the value set in the jsp:param tag.

<jsp:include page="../include/blocs/blocEnteteDossier.jsp">
        <jsp:param name="blocSource" value="depeche" />
</jsp:include>

I can display the value with EL (${ param.blocSource }) but my goal is
to test it in a s:if tag.
I've tried many solutions but none of them give me the correct result.

<s:property value="blocSource"/>
<s:property value="#blocSource"/>
<s:property value="#attr.blocSource"/>
<s:property value="#request.blocSource"/>
<s:property value="#session.blocSource"/>
<s:property value="#application.blocSource"/>
<s:property value="#parameters.blocSource"/>

My question is, are the struts scopes compatbiles with standards
jsp/servlets scopes ?

Thanks for reading :-)