Hi

I've a webapp that was developed on a windows XP box and runs fine, both
within my Eclipse IDE and as a standalone. After creating a .war file and
deploying to a Debian "Lenny" box, everything works except one action which
throws a NoSuchMethodException in ognl.OgnlRuntime. The same action works
fine under Windows.

I'm running Struts 2.1.8 and I'm using the same Ognl-2.7.3 jar in both
cases. The only difference I can see is that I'm running java 1.6.0_19 on
the windows box and 1.6.0_12 on the linux box.

Has anyone seen anything like this before as I'm somewhat at a loss as to
how to proceed?

Regards