I would also look at your struts config for the following:

struts.convention.default.parent.package - should be the name of your default package declared in the config

struts.convention.action.includeJars - if your actions are in separate jars, you may need to add a pattern here so convention will scan them

- Jonathan

Miles, Chris wrote:

Hi,

I am using the convention plugin, not the older codebehind plugin. The
convention plugin exists in my lib directory. I am calling actions by

/namespace/actionName.action

Thanks

Chris

Good Afternoon Chris

best to look at the usage of the code behind plugin http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/docs/codebehind-plugin.html

a few fundamentals:
did you copy the codebehind jar to WEB-INF/lib?
is your Action mapping adhering to the convention of
/NAMESPACE/ACTION.(jsp|vm|ftl)

I am using Glassfish 2.1 and deploying my application with the convention plugin, but none of my annotations are being processed which leads me to believe that the plugin is not being loaded. There is nothing in the server logs mentioning any messages or errors. The config browser plugin tells me anything I define in a config file, but

not through annotations.