Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. I apologize if I was not clear earlier. Let me try to
rephrase my question again. The 'selected' value of the auto-select comes
from another bean property. The iterator is used to iterate over an action
specific bean property.

The s:select is used inside s:iterator loop. The value of the bean#attribute
(ActionItemTracking#status) provides the value to the <s:select /> tag. The
'list' value provided to the tag is a map and it is an action scope. I am
looking to iterate the list variable and if the value of
ActionItemTracking#status matches the list map key, then i want to have it
as selected.

This is not working for me.

Thanks,

Kartik