On 5/5/10 9:58 AM, RogerV wrote:
I'd be happy to contribute

I'd think the best place is:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2+Form+Tags

I forget what hoops you have to jump through to get a working wiki account...if it doesn't "just work" when you try to register you might need to file a "CLA" with someone at apache...or you might just be able to add a comment anonymously...not sure. See if
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2+Form+Tags?showComments=true&showCommentArea=true#addcomment
works.

The irony of it all is that I only went with a map originally as I wanted to
present user-friendly name for ROLE_USER etc.

Yes--although you should suspect pretty much any value provided by the user, so you want to output the name and key, but upon submission only expect the key and do a lookup based on that.

Thanks again Dale

Sure! Best way to pay struts back is to help us with the documentation, and/or stay subscribed to this list so that you might be able to help someone else over the same hurdles that you've already cleared.

-Dale