Hi Fabio,
using session for storing such data is ok,
so after putting a dipendente object into a session under key
"loggedDipendiente"
You can call it on jsp like this: (extra space is added!)

< s:property value="%{#session.loggedDipendiente.firstName.nome}" />

Mabe only #session.loggedDipendiente.firstName.nome will work too,
you have to try it.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.