I use to find it impossible to do this...

Then I started to use Maven, which can be used to download source code and attach it easily. If you use Eclipse I suggest using M2Eclipse plugin. After you get a Struts2 based project with Maven2 up and running it should be easy to do what you want, download sources and javadocs, and start debugging!
Hi All,

I am in process to explore internals of Struts2.Can any one suggest me how
can i move ahead.
All i need to know how framework internally called its different component
and for this i guess i need to download the source code but how and what to
do next i am confused..
can any one point me to a direction so that i can move ahead.

Thanks in advance
-Aum