Dear List members,

1.  decide which action are allowed and which are not,

What I used was a spring AOP which intercepted Struts 2 actions, this was
very simple and straight forward.

2 . decide how much data to access.

This I am really working something where struts2 intercepter will read what
role the user has and set some global role for that reqest which will be
read by dao to use to fetch the data.

3. Regarding Notice

I think somehow my firewall intercepted it and added to the mail, I am sorry
for it.

--

With Best Regards,

Amol Ghotankar