thanks for the reply
so by using the struts 2.1.8 jar files from apache the validation by giving
he validation="true" has to worked
for that i asked

on using hibernate the hibernate will make the class by anotation and for
the validation also we has to do the same how can i make a crud with
hibernate as model jsp as view struts2 as controller.
in the struts2 is that the interceptor is excluded for the validation to
remove for inpit and how