2010/7/22 Philip Luppens <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>:
> As much as I like the improvements, could you please specify the parameters
> for the test? Concurrency level, number of requests (Just 4 requests isn't
> going to give a clear indication of the performance), and most importantly,
> a comparison with some older versions (2.0.x, 2.2.0, etc ..). I'd also like
> to make sure that no memory leaks happen over time (I was getting a memory
> leak when the beanswrapper cache was turned on in combination with another
> freemarker Configuration in the same Struts 2 app).

It was very a simple test, just one user, the first request was for a
fresh application (just started) and the following were exactly the
same but the application was already wormed. This test base only on
Freemarker caching mechanism.

Ok, that's a good idea to compare with other versions and I'll try to
do it next week.

Regards
--
Łukasz