Data goes in request body when you are posting a form. Post requests are
obviously handled by Struts. So it should work. ( Only you know that it is
XML, for Struts its just another String. ) Please see your log for any
exceptions in setting the action form. Also try inspecting your request
using firebug to see if it is being posted.