Due to the deprecation of the DOJO plugin I have been trying to
recreate all of my web site GUI without using Struts 2 tags.

When I create a Tabbed Pane, the web site loads, then the Tabbed Pane
renders in view of the user.  Before the UI renders it looks like a
mess.  When I used the struts 2 tags I did not have this problem.  The
GUI 99% of the time was rendered before I could see it.  Now it seems
that I always see the GUI render.  I dont want the user to see any GUI
until it is rendered properly.  Was there something configured in
Struts 2 that had the pane rendered before the client saw it? Is it
possible to achieve this without the Struts 2 tag library?

Thank you,

Rich