Hi Li,
Thank you very much.
<s:optiontransferselect doubleList="{'testing','funning'}"
list="{'spring','hibernate'}" doubleName=""></s:optiontransferselect>
There is no struts JavaScript included in the
Error in Chrome browser.:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)

IndexAction_index.action:300<http://localhost:8080/sysmanage/groupmanage/IndexAction_index.action>Uncaught
ReferenceError: moveSelectedOptions is not defined

IndexAction_index.action:298<http://localhost:8080/sysmanage/groupmanage/IndexAction_index.action>Uncaught
ReferenceError: moveSelectedOptions is not defined

Regards,
Mead