> Not that I am aware.  The paramsPrepareParamsStack to my knowledge
> handles validation at the very end; so by the time validation has
> happened; the model has already been prepared by the prepare() method.

Right, I see you said that earlier, sorry.

So, why do you want to show what they entered, especially if it is so
wrong? It seems satisfactory to represent the previously correct response.
Still, if you need this, you could probably make use of ParameterAware and
store that information somewhere where it can be accessed by your error
display mechanism? I haven't used it before though, so just a thought. It
might be applicable?

I'm curious. If you are using ModelDriven, then why do you load your model
in prepare()? Why not in getModel? I don't think behavior will be any
different though since that interceptor is on the same side of the stack
as prepare.

- Eric