Hi,

Unfortunately I'm still under heavy load in another project. Hope that can
contribute in Syncope again.
One team is evaluating Syncope as IDM solution and has number of questions that
requires more experience in Syncope architecture and code.
Could you please give me any advises / entry points / doc links regarding these
questions:

1.       Is there experience to use Syncope under heavy load? Are the third
party components ConnId, Activiti, Quartz scalable? What could be the potential
bottlenecks: workflows, synchronization with external resources?

2.       Do Syncope components hold the internal state and can cause a problem
under the cluster? Is there any experience to use Syncope under cluster in app
server? Can multiple Syncope instances share the same DB?

3.       Which syncope components provide hooks for programmatic extensions?
Which functionality can be extended?

Regards,
Andrei.