Hi,

I have a role attribute "resourceEntitlement" in RSchema. This is an attribute of enum type.

I see the values are stored in "enumerationValues" field of table RSchema.

Now I would like to provide a description for each value.

I would be tempted to use the "Enumeration labels" provided by console. I see that internally this is stored into "enumerationKeys" field of table RSchema.

Is there any validation done by Syncope regarding the enumerationKeys ?

I mean, at role creation, when I set the RoleTO attributes, if any value does not correspond to one of the values defined in "enumerationValues" of attribute definition, an error will be returned, of course.

Any concern about the enumerationKeys ?

Thanks and regards,

German.