Hi all,
sorry for crossposting: let's keep this discusson on dev@, so please remove user@ from any future reply.

Rgeards.

On 23/09/2013 14:22, Strunk, Wolfgang wrote:

Hi all,

Starting a discussion thread in the developer sounds good.

We have to consider that there actually will be three things to consider:

-Login to Syncope (this is where Shiro could come into play)

-SSO to Syncope

-Provide access management features via Syncope.

I would not mix things up and propose to keep discussion about the latter out of Syncope. Probably there will be customers combining Syncope with SSO products (e.g. CAS http://www.jasig.org/cas or OpenAM http://openam.forgerock.org/) , but building it in to Syncope bears the risk to lose focus.

Wolfgang

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/