Ah, that's it thanks. A constant must be enclosed by single quotes (not double quotes).

Exactly, '' were 2 single quotes actually :-)

Glad this solved.
Regards.

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org <mailto:ilgro...@apache.org>> wrote:

    Thanks Marco! The user template option is a good substitute until
    we support realms properly. However, I believe I have run into a
    bug (on trunk) with this. I have a "domain" user String attribute
    + I added an "ldap-domain" value in the user template. After
    synchronization, the user has a value of "0" for the attribute,
    and not "ldap-domain" as expected. Am I doing anything obviously
    wrong here or will I log a JIRA?

    Could you please report exactly the value you put in the user
    template's field? Remember that any field in the user / role
    templates is a JEXL expression, then a constant value must be
    surrounded by ''

    Regards.

    On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
    <marco.disabat...@tirasa.net
    <mailto:marco.disabat...@tirasa.net>> wrote:

        Il giorno 29/mag/2014, alle ore 17:55, Colm O hEigeartaigh