Greetings.

Quite new to syncope but I'm seeing some rather strange behaviour, and could use some guidance.

Running 2.0.0-M3 and have hooked up a connector to my openldap server.

First sync, no problem all users are placed in the local storage. Second sync however, even though the sync is marked as successful I see from the logs syncope are trying to reinsert all entrys to

the local storage and fail due to key violation. I have set the matching rule to update, and use the uid as remote key, mapped to the local username field.

Can I create this behaviour by misconfiguration, or do we have a bug here ?

example of an failing enrty:

Users failed to create: CREATE FAILURE (key/name): null/felicia with message:
JdbcSQLException: Unique index or primary key violation: "U_SYNCPSR_USERNAME_INDEX_6
ON PUBLIC.SYNCOPEUSER(USERNAME) VALUES ('felicia', 2629)";
SQL statement: INSERT INTO SyncopeUser (id, creationDate, creator,
lastChangeDate, lastModifier, status, workflowId, changePwdDate,
cipherAlgorithm, failedLogins, lastLoginDate, mustChangePassword, password,
securityAnswer,
suspended, token, tokenExpireTime, username, REALM_ID, SECURITYQUESTION_ID)

Running a standalone server with the embedded/bundled database as internal storage.

Brgds,

Jonas