Il 1 settembre 2016 20:42:01 CEST, Cam Luc <cluc.star...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>Hi Syncope team,
>
>I enjoy experimenting with Syncope version 2 so far. My plan is to demo
>Syncope to internal team over here. I am looking forward to version
>2.0.0-M5 where some major bugs are resolved (like Autocomplete in Data
>mapping). Do you have a release schedule for 2.0.0-M5, and
>2.0.0-RELEASE? Thanks for the great work.

Thanks!

We are about to start the release process for 2.0.0.M5 (not 2.0.0-M5 as
expected, due to some issues with the new Eclipse IDE plugin), possibly
tomorrow.
This means general availability early next week, if all goes well.

Afterwards, but very close, we will engage with 2.0.0.

Hope this clarifies.
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/