Hi Francesco,

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org
> wrote:

> - OR create a condition "User U is dynamically assigned CustomRole R
>> because he is member of Group G”. I don’t find the way how to define this
>> condition in Syncope.
>>

> Only group memberships and role assignments can be static or dynamic.

Would it be possible to make this more flexible without changing a lot of
code? If a user can have a UserCustomRole relationship to a CustomRole,
then if the user is a member of group G then the relationship is
dynamically defined between the user and CustomRole. It seems like a useful
thing to be able to do to me or is there a technical reason why it can't be
done?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh