Hi

Il 20/04/2017 10:00, Tech ha scritto:
Any ideas?

On 19/04/17 16:02, Tech wrote:
Dear experts,

we are working with the version 203 of Syncope and we would like to implement an Action:

From the package org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java we extended DefaultLogicActions.

We copied our source into core/src/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java, we compiled, no errors, but the class seems not appearing from the Console/Realm/Actions, while we have only the default one: DefaultLogicActions

your package is not correct, please change the package into core/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java

Regards

What are the additional missing steps?

Thanks

--