From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgros...@apache.org]
Sent: maanantai 5. kesäkuuta 2017 18.00
To: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: cmd bundle framework filter bundle

On 31/05/2017 10:16, Mikael Ekblom wrote:
Hi,

I need to ask you at Tirasa too, that have you seen this error regarding the
cmd bundle and powershell?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Object {Uid=Attribute: {Name=__UID__,
Value=[backsee1]}, ObjectClass=ObjectClass: __ACCOUNT__, Attributes=[Attribute:
{Name=uid, Value=[xxxxx]}, Attribute: {Name=personnr, Value=[1029]}, Attribute:
{Name=__NAME__, Value=[1029]}, Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[xxxx]},
Attribute: {Name=__ENABLE__, Value=[true]}], Name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__,
Value=[1029]}} was returned by  by the connector but failed to pass the
framework filter. This seems like wrong implementation of the filter in the
connector.

I guess syncope sees these as regular strings. Searching goes fine, no problem
there. All attributes can be viewed. But when you try to create, then s-t hits
the fan. I have tested both the 0.2 version of the cmd bundle and I’m testing
the 0.3-snapshot version also and I’m modifying the 0.3-version for
troubleshooting purposes.

Both the 0.2-version and the 0.3-snapshot version gives the same result. Maybe
I need to make my own version of execute sequence…☺

Hi Mikael,
the exception above comes from [1], e.g. from the ConnId framework rather than
the ConnId CMD bundle.

You need to provide more details about the error (e.g. longer stacktraces) in
order to understand exactly which ConnId filter - which is set by Syncope code
- is not allowing some search results to pass.

Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnId/blob/master/java/connector-framework-internal/src/main/java/org/identityconnectors/framework/impl/api/local/operations/FilteredResultsHandler.java#L82-L84

--