On 14/07/2017 13:23, Changseok Keum wrote:
Hi,

I recently updated the syncope version to 2.0.4 released with views.xml and indexes.xml referenced by guide.

As testing, EntityManager.merge() not doing anything, no error log when userDAO.save() called with parameterized user added with some plainAttributes. (without plainAttributes, there is no problem.)

The same codes works well before the version 2.0.3.
I think I did something wrong with updating, but I can not proceed with debugging inside EntityManager merge function so it is hard to find the reason.

Could you please give me some advice to solve this situations?

Hi,
can you share your code? Or some logs?

Regards.

--