Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1214

On 27-09-2017 12:31, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 27/09/2017 13:10, Filipe Silva wrote:

Good day to you all

When evaluating the 2.0.5 version in Embedded Mode (https://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#embedded-mode) in the Administration console if I try to sort (in the users or group list) by "realm" column the aplication go to the login screen with the message "Error while contacting Syncope core"

From the logs I get this message "Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Column "SV.REALM" not found; SQL statement:"

Please clean up your cookies.

The problem arises when you used an earlier Syncope version with the same browser.

mmm, no: I've just reproduced this problem on a clean environment: could you please open an issue? Thanks.

Regards.

--
updigital.png
FILIPE SILVA

Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, s/n 4200-465 Porto. Portugal
Telefone / Phone: +351 220 41 3072
Correio / e-Mail: fsi...@uporto.pt <mailto:fsi...@uporto.pt>