How would you go about configuring Syncope to require that a user uses email
as a username? I see that there is a way to configure a password policy, but
I can't see any way to configure a password policy (other than allowing
null) in the console. In addition, I see that there is a way to annotate a
custom class with @PasswordRuleConfClass (and I'm guessing that class is in
some maven artifact I don't have by default), but is there an easier way by
chance? There is a schema validator for email, for instance. I'm wondering
if there is some setting to either require that the email and username are
identical, or maybe that they have to use the email to log in, or failing
that, perhaps I could leverage the email schema validator to validate the
username as well?

Thanks in advance,

-----
Paul Fullbright