On 19/02/2018 16:14, Mikael Ekblom wrote:

Hi,

A short practical question: have anyone at Tirasa or someone else tried to use ADFS with Syncope for the SSO?

Any additional experiences from this would be appreciated to maybe save time over here.

I’m about to set up this now and will try to gather information along the way for future use. It did not just go through out of the box and I’m not sure now what is going on (ADFS let the request through) but Syncope still claims SAML token security failure, so I’ll need to dissect the source code a bit.

Hi Mikael,
sorry no experience yet with ADFS.

Syncope is very strict at SAML 2.0 compliance (thanks to the underlying CXF libraries), be sure to identify exactly where the failure occurs.

Please report your findings once done, or better consider adding this use case to our reference guide via a PR.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence