On 22/02/2018 06:16, Jayamal Jayamaha wrote:
Hey
I have successfully installed the standalone version and now I want the user name and password to log to the end-user/app. can I know what is the user name and password or should I create a new user account?

Short answer: admin / password

Long answer: keep reading the getting started guide:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/master/getting-started.html#paths-and-components

That's everything you've got now.

Regards.