Hi,

Il 02/03/2018 13:16, Lukas Funk ha scritto:

Hi

I’m fairly new to syncope but with the help to the various documentation, examples and the blog I got quite far being able to propagate users, groups and memberships from syncope to active directory.

Fine.

Now, I’m facing the problem how to map the groups’ userowner to the active directory attribute managedBy.

Are there any resources around which explains this how this can be solved?

To be able to populate an owner on a group of AD you need to implement a propagation action that enhances the "managedBy" attribute. So inside the propagation action of a group:

1. read the owner of the group and derive the DN of the user
2. assign the DN to managedBy attribute

To derive the dn of the user you can take a look at [1], where it is done for groups.

Regards

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/master/core/provisioning-java/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java/propagation/LDAPMembershipPropagationActions.java

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards, Lukas Funk