Ok,

thanks for the info. Which connector are you using? db-scripted or db-table?

Best regards,
Andrea

Il 24/07/2018 08:25, indhupriya ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the quick turn around.

The syncope version we are using is 2.0.2 and Yes, We have confirmed that
the other modified fields (with values) are updated in Syncope and only the
fields which are modified as 'NULL' is not getting updated during PULL task
from external resource.

And also we noted that, if we use PUSH task (after the fields are modified
as Null in syncope) the fields are getting updated to Null in external
resources (say MySQL).

Hence, only during PULL task this issue is happening.

Additionally, this is the configuration existing in both PUSH and PULL task.
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/t339059/syncope.png>

Thanks in Advance,
Indhupriya

--