On 31/07/2018 13:55, gatherer wrote:
Am Mon, 30 Jul 2018 17:16:32 +0200
schrieb Andrea Patricelli <andreapatrice...@apache.org>:

Hi,

We are improving documentation here [1]. You should login to console
UI, go to COonfiguration -> Implementations and select PASSWORD_RULE.
Then click on "+" button and add an JAVA implementation; give it a
name and select DefaultPasswordRuleConf for example. Then go to
Configuration -> Policyes -> Password and repeat steps that you did,
now you should find the rule that you configured previously based on
default one.
Another lesson learned. Sorry, i didn't realize that i have to choose
the implementation fist. Makes sense, but was not obvious to me.

FYI: https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/2_1_X/reference-guide.html#password-rules

This means that at next release 2.1.1 the documentation will look like this, not as currently.

Regards.

Thank you very much for your fast support.

Best regards,
gatherer

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò