Assuming that I have a structure of
/
 /application-a
 /application-b

With roles and managers assigned to realms /application-a and /application-b
and several AnyObjects defined in /.

Would it be possible for a user manager in /application-a to assign the
AnyObject X defined in / to a group that only exists in /application-a ? Would
be possible for another user manager in /application-b to the same for the same
AnyObject defined in / ? Bear in mind that we are talking about the same
AnyObject and it only exists in the parent realm not in the realm of any of the
applications.

Thanks so much again

Hernani