Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 1:34 AM
From: "Francesco Chicchiriccò" <ilgro...@apache.org>
To: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dashboard does not show running task
On 16/10/18 18:42, Arnold Miller wrote:
I'm planning to upgrade my Syncope from version 2.0.6 to version 2.1.1 (latest).
Are there any guidelines to do this upgrade? What is the safest way to do it?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Upgrade+from+2.0+Jazz
http://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#upgrade-from-apache-syncope-2-0

then

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Upgrade+from+2.1.0+to+2.1.1