favorit
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53558056/apache-syncope-modify-xmlelement/53562458?noredirect=1#>

I have a Java Backend responding rest request with response with this class:

package com.commonms.patientportal.tools;
import java.util.Collection;import java.util.Collections;
import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement;import
javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlRootElement;
import org.codehaus.jackson.map.annotate.JsonSerialize;
@XmlRootElement@JsonSerialize(include =
JsonSerialize.Inclusion.NON_NULL)public class RestResponse<T> {
  @XmlElement(name = "METADATA")
  private JsonMetadata  jsonMetadata;
  private Collection<T> result;

  public RestResponse() {
    jsonMetadata = new JsonMetadata();
  }

  public RestResponse(JsonMetadata metadata) {
    this.jsonMetadata = metadata;
  }

  public JsonMetadata getJsonMetadata() {
    return jsonMetadata;
  }

  public void setJsonMetadata(JsonMetadata jsonMetadata) {
    this.jsonMetadata = jsonMetadata;
  }

  public Collection<T> getResult() {
    return result;
  }

  public void setResult(Collection<T> result) {
    this.result = result;
  }

  public void setObjectList(Collection<T> objectList) {
    if (objectList != null) {
      this.result = objectList;
    }
  }

  public void setObject(T object) {
    if (object != null) {
      setObjectList(Collections.singletonList(object));
    }
  }

  public void setErrorMessage(String msg) {
    jsonMetadata.setErrorMessage(msg);
  }

  public void setWarnMessage(String msg) {
    jsonMetadata.setWarnMessage(msg);
  }
}

And works ok sending something like this:

METADATA: {STATUS: "0", ERROR_MESSAGE: ""}
result: [{id: "4010", name: "Demo"}]

Now I'm trying to use Apache Syncope and want to use maven artifact like
read hear:

https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#client-library

but when I add this lines:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.syncope.client</groupId>
  <artifactId>syncope-client-lib</artifactId>

To the pom.xml in my proyect in Eclipse. Only add this lines, Do not do
anything else, and then the rest response changes to:

jsonMetadata: {status: "0", errorMessage: ""}
result: [{id: "4010", name: "Demo"}]

For me is a problem because I manage the errors whit this 'METADATA' word.

Does anyone know why this change occurs?

I ask this question in stackoverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53558056/apache-syncope-modify-xmlelement/53562458