Hi all, this is my first message and I've got a bunch of questions.

Apache Syncope looks really good and it's my plan to use it to manage users
of various branches of the same organization.

I don't need different Domains (that I see like "tenant", is this
correct?), but I would like to be able to logically "segregate" users.
To achieve that my idea is to use Realms, is this a good choice?

The number of branches will be 50k, 1 to 10 users each.
It will be possible the need to have "sub-branches" (max 2 levels).

The number of Realms can be a problem?
The number of users can be a problem?
The use of many Realms can make performance worse?
A user from a Realm can see all users from all the Realms?

Thanks for the support

Regards