On 12/08/19 17:54, Noah Hansen . wrote:
Hi all,

I have written a simple groovy item transformer and I can't seem to be able to tell if it's working or not? I have only changed what is under the beforePull method. When I run my pull task it doesn't seem to be changing anything.

Any suggestions?

Hi,
you can see a sample ItemTransformer in Groovy at [1]. Such class is used for integration tests, thus the logic implemented by beforePull() is simply to add a prefix to values coming from External Resource before they reach Syncope for actual pull.

FYI, an example ItemTransformer in Java is [2], still used for integration tests; here the logic is to convert Date values into Long before sending to External Resource.

HTH
Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_1_X/fit/core-reference/src/test/resources/PrefixItemTransformer.groovy [2] https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_1_X/fit/core-reference/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/fit/core/reference/DateToLongItemTransformer.java

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/