Hi,
a blog post of some time ago, on the topic of working with Active
Directory:

https://www.tirasa.net/en/blog/syncope-basics-manage-active-directory Regards.
On 2019-08-31 08:35 alireza ranjbaran wrote:

Hi, To fetch group members you should use PullActions: http://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#pullactions For AD it has been developed by syncope team: https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/syncope-2.1.4/core/provisioning-java/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java/pushpull/ADMembershipPullActions.java Go to Syncope Console > Configuration > Implementation > PULL_ACTION tab and add ADMembershipPullActions. Then Go to defined AD resource and add it to your pull task. It has same facility for membership propagation. On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 2:26 PM Naaman Hart <naaman.h...@alfresco.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to test syncing one AD to another via Syncope and I have groups syncing but with no members. From reading your documentation I believe member syncing is possible.
I can't see any mapping internal attributes for 'member' so I can't map it.  Is
it natively grabbed and something is incorrect with my configuration or is it
not possible?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence